Saturday, November 28, 2009

Drum Roll Please . . .

Ladies and Gentlemen, I fit my not-so-fat-a$$ into a SIZE 8 this weekend!

Are you kidding me? Did I read that tag correctly?

My mother had several pairs of jeans that she wore once or twice when she lost weight for a cruise, and now wanted to gift them to me - the ones that fit, of course. Most of the jeans were size 11/12, which I will take - that is 2-3 sizes down from where I was in March of this year, and that is an accomplishment and a half (get it?).

So when she pulled out the 8s, she said "just try them. Call them incentive jeans." I didn't think they would go up over my knees, let alone my butt, but there they were, buttoned AND zipped. I couldn't bend over, and I think I lost circulation in my legs for a bit, but those suckers were ON.

I put them in the take home pile. Incentive jeans, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment